Friday 15 February 2013

Random Blog

Random Blog... 

So I haven't posted in a while but today since I got the day off uni (as I'm sick) and I'm the biggest procrastinator when it comes to uni assignments I figured I'd do a random blog. 

For those of you who don't know I'm studying a Media, Marketing and PR course at my first year of uni, and although I'm loving uni. I have to say my PR module is killing me! I have the nicest teacher however he tends to go off topic ALOT and finds it more useful to bore us with his personal life information which as entertaining as it is, i've been doing my course for around 8 months now and am not really sure what exactly I'm studying about (in that particular module). Do any of you feel that way about your studies?

So, so far i've done nothing much its around 14:41pm UK time and i've been up for a couple of hours. I made a few eBay purchases, which I will share with you once they arrive! I've also brought a couple of nail polishes and shampoo (which was a repurchase) which I will also share tomorrow (assuming my delivery arrives today) from either Feel Unique, or Look Fantastic (not too sure I always get them confused). Either way i was beyond disappointed to find that they have removed their 10% student discount option which they used to have through UNIDAYS if you haven't already joined then you defiantly should especially as it's free! 

I'm thinking to sell a couple of things on eBay too however just can't seem to work out how to do it, so until I do I've got a pile of clothes and beauty products sitting in a box on my floor. If any of you know how I do set it up please let me know! 

I think thats all for now, 

Hopefully I'll be back with a post for you all tomorrow!

Have a good day X

No comments:

Post a Comment