Tuesday 6 November 2012

I'm back with a post for you!

I'm Back! 

Well I got back on Monday morning, but same difference right? 
Ok so while I was away I took a couple of pictures which I thought were fairly cool. And then I also brought a few things from duty-free which if you scroll down, I'll tell you all about with a small review. 

These were pictures stuck to the floor outside Cologne Station

This is a picture i took on the train to one of my meetings, there was locks stuck on the safety bar for around 1 mile. All different colours which i thought was pretty cool and alot of locks

Next were these two men who I passed every morning, walking through the Dom

This is a picture of the Dom which has something like 1,200+ stairs (Not fun to walk up, Trust me!)

Next is my little lizard friend, who sat behind me in a Shisha place called the Relax Lounge, great service,  good variety of shisha, and nice vibe. 

Next for the Reviews, I brought a couple of stuff from Duty-free...

First was the Germany Collection from OPI which seemed only right, since I was going to Germany and the colours seemed very me. However I have to say, I'm not too impressed :(... I'm not sure if it's because I brought the Minis, but I just found the consistency was streaky, but maybe thats just becuse of the brush. So now I'm back I'll try it with a different brush and maybe a different under coat, and let you know. 
Below is a picture, and if you got any ideas on how it would apply better let me know?
(Left to Right) Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue, Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, My Very First Knockwurst
Once I figure out how to make it apply better on the nail, I'll provide you a "on the nail" picture.

Next Is a Magazine. Now although I dont like InStyle as a magazine, I do love when they have the free Benefit tint, and highlight samples. Which is exactly what they were going this month so, I picked up the Sun Beam one only because they didnt have the others in stock. Meaning if your in the UK its something I'd look out for

Another 2 things I brought were a YSL lip colour and nail vanish.
The lip colour I brought was in number 6, its a peachy orange shade, kind of like a stain rather then a lip stick (sorry don't know the official term for it.) The packaging is Lovely, I think the whole black and gold with red logo looks very chic, however the applicator is a a kinda material doe-foot applicator, which I like doe-foot applicators, I just usually prefer when there fully plastic, as in theory to me that makes them alittle more hygienic :|
Lip stain No. 6. Now this colour isn't for everyone so I advice you try it out first
Now the nail vanish is No.1 Rouge Pop Art, and I only brought this because it looked amazing on the sales assistant. However unfortunately I think I'm too pale for it at the moment. So I'm going to try wearing it after I fake tan, and see how I feel about it then, wise ebay it is... Do you know any nice reds that look nice on pale skin??
YSL No.1 Rouge Pop Art, this is two coats incase you were wondering
I've 1 more thing, but thats also a pretty long post and I've got a uni assignment to do for tomorrow :s... So hope you've all had a good day, and I'll blog some other time 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment