Friday 2 November 2012

Guess what I got? & OTD

Guess what I got? & OTD (travel edition)

Well I have to say you are some lucky people, 2 post in 2 days :)... 
Anyway after posting the ASOS belt I wanted, I find out my brother did pick up the hint and actually get it for me :D. So just for you I have an OTD (what I wore to Germany, keep in mind I had to go to a meeting as soon as I arrived, I'm usually a travel in sweats kinda girl.)

So below is some images of what I wore inc. My new belt, as well as the jacket, and black snood featured in yesterdays blog...

Leather mix jacket: Zara, Legging: H&M, Boots: Random shop in (Stratford Westfield)
Nails: Topshop, Ring: River Island
Grey mix jumper: Pull & Bear, Belt Asos
Hope you all had a good day, let me know what fashion pieces your loving for autumn? Or even just what you got upto today... 

Have a goodnight 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment